ΙΚΕΑ CYPRUS in Nicosia is looking for a Logistics Manager
Reporting to the Store Manager of IKEA Cyprus Store, you are responsible and accountable for:
- Managing the In-Store Logistic operation for the Cyprus Store.
- Ensuring the on time and with minimal cost, customs clearance of goods and the transport arrangement from the port to the store.
- Optimizing the costs of goods sold which is the biggest and most important cost for any IKEA store.
- Ensuring that all operational objectives/metrics are delivered including quality, quantity, cycle time, and cost through development and execution of tactical and operational initiatives.
- Ensuring that the ordering process of the store works so that the stock levels of all the goods in the store are in line with the sales pattern. The store should achieve a high service level to customers and a healthy stock balance to avoid over stock and out of stock situations.
- Constructing, implementing and following up the annual divisional plan concerning your division and business areas of responsibility based on the Store Business Plan.
- Controlling, Steering and following up all operating costs and P&L elements related to your division.
- Implementing the actions agreed in order to improve Customer Service and Employee Satisfaction indices.
- Developing and maintaining a motivated team capable of producing the agreed objectives.
- Securing that your team knows and applies all legal and safety responsibilities of their area.
You lead by example. You have constant desire for renewal. You dare to be different while striving to meet reality and being cost conscious. You are humble and willing to accept and delegate responsibility. You have a hands on and Customer service driven approach. You have passion for retailing.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a Logistics / Supply Chain management position ideally in the retail sector
· University Degree, (a Post Graduate degree will be considered as an asset)
· Good planning, organizational skills and team oriented personality
· Achievement drive, initiative taking and problem solving skills
· Highly developed understanding of retail operations
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Very good knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
· Very good command of Greek and English
· Career and development prospects in one of the most successful commercial groups in Greece, Cyprus and Bulgaria.
· Extensive continuous training, including on-the-job training abroad.
· Competitive remuneration package.
If you have the talent and the ambition to join us for the above position, and you want to begin your most exciting business trip, then send us your complete Curriculum vitae at email@example.com or apply online at http://www.fourlisgroup-careers.gr/businopRV.asp?pid=3171 by 20/12/2010, stating clearly the ref. code of the position.