We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and counts 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) and 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). IKEA – House Market also operates 6 Pick-Up-Points (1 in Rhodes, 1 in Patra, 1 in Chania, 1 in Heraklion, 1 in Komotini and 2 in Bulgaria (Varna & Burgas).
When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a diverse group of people who value working together. You will enjoy an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. At IKEA we always do our jobs knowing that we can achieve great things when many people work together.
For our store in Nicosia, Cyprus, we are looking for:
- Restaurant Team Leader (ref: RTL_0117)
Reporting to the Store Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- To achieve the sales budget set by the IKEA Food & Beverage Manager in the areas of responsibility
- To lead the Restaurant, Swedish Food Market and the Bistro team to generate more store traffic, converting visitors to customers as well as strengthen the low price profile and Swedish identity in the areas of responsibility
- To ensure the best possible customer service and have customers in focus as your first priority
- To implement all the agreed actions set in order to improve the Brand capital, the IKEA Customer Satisfaction Survey & the 4 axes (Safety-Meritocracy-Respect-Development) indices
- To ensure that all company, legal and health & safety guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times
- To closely monitor, control and improve all operating costs and KPIs’ related to the area of responsibility
- To select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives
- The skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial position, ideally in the high volume retail sector
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage (F&B) and knowledge of HACCP
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Team and customer service oriented personality
- Achievement drive, analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- University or College Degree of relevant field
- Good command of the Greek & English language
- Good use of MS Office (especially Excel)